Nestled in parkland and conveniently located in the Sutherland Shire suburb of Miranda, IBIS Care Miranda provides a caring, warm and engaging environment. At IBIS Care Miranda we recognise that each resident is a unique individual and we ensure our service is tailored to meet their individual needs. We are a 76 bed facility that caters for resident’s with low to high care need requirements.
To be a successful candidate you will possess appropriate qualifications and experience, have sound clinical knowledge, be a good communicator and have previous experience in the aged care sector. Your dedication and commitment to full resident care will be highly regarded. (Successfully passed Accreditation in December 2017)
- APHRA Registration with nil restrictions
- Current Police Record Check
- Right to work in Australia without restriction
- Availability to work more than two shifts a week (various shifts available)
- Knowledge and experience working in health or aged care
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals within set time frames
- Capacity to have initiative and be innovative
- Computer literacy
- High level of written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Practice within legislative and facility policy, procedure and guidelines
- Work within scope of practice
- Strong ability to supervise and manage staff
- Ability to work across both Miranda and our Blakehurst facility
- Knowledge of and commitment to Accreditation, Quality Improvement, WH&S and Infection Control practices and principles
- Knowledge of ACFI process
- Experience in Aged Care
Job benefits and perks
- Above award wage
- Close to public transport
- 10 minute walk to Miranda Westfield Shopping Centre
- Staff Recognition Program
- Friendly and supportive team
- Under new ownership and management
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an aged care nurse?